Enterprise License Agreements (ELA)
An enterprise license agreement (ELA) is your fast track to organization-wide GIS. An ELA gives you ready and unlimited access to ArcGIS software along with timely and expert assistance from Esri so that you can focus on building a successful and scalable enterprise GIS.
With an ELA, you can
- Reduce complexity
Unite software licensing into a single organization-wide agreement
- Optimize technology spending
Lower the costs of software compliance and asset management
- Increase flexibility
Build a scalable system that aligns with your business objectives
- Maximize value
Provide mapping and GIS services where it’s needed; when it’s needed
No matter what type of organization you are, we can provide an ELA that fits your requirements.
ELAs for Commercial Businesses
Commercial businesses of any size are eligible for an ELA and are a cost-effective option for businesses in industries such as:
- Financial services
- Facilities management
- Health and human services
- Environmental management
Utilities serving customers that have meter counts of 100,000 or less may qualify for special, pre-packaged ELA programs.
Packaged ELA Programs for Commercial Businesses
Commercial utilities serving customers that have meter counts of 100,000 or less may be eligible for a specially priced, non-negotiable program.
Currently there is one pre-packaged program for commercial businesses:
- Small Utilities ELA program
Electric, gas, water, and wastewater utilities serving 100,000 customers or less are eligible.
Qualified program participants pay an annual fixed price based on meters served.
- Tier One: Meter count up to 10,000
- Tier Two: Meter count between 10,001 – 50,000
- Tier Three: Meter count between 50,001 – 100,000
The product lists for a Packaged ELA Program is fixed and non-negotiable:
- ArcGIS for Desktop products – Advanced, Standard, Basic
- ArcGIS for Desktop extensions – – ArcGIS 3D Analyst, ArcGIS Spatial Analyst, ArcGIS Geostatistical Analyst, ArcGIS Publisher, ArcGIS Network Analyst, ArcGIS Schematics, ArcGIS Workflow Manager and ArcGIS Data Reviewer.
- ArcGIS for Server-based products – ArcGIS for Server – Enterprise or Workgroup (Advanced, Standard, Basic)
- ArcGIS for Server Extensions – ArcGIS 3D Analyst, ArcGIS Spatial Analyst, ArcGIS Geostatistical Analyst, ArcGIS Network Analyst, ArcGIS Workflow Manager, ArcGIS Image
- ArcGIS Engine
- ArcGIS Engine Extensions – ArcGIS 3D Analyst, ArcGIS Spatial Analyst, ArcGIS Geodatabase Update, ArcGIS Network Analyst, ArcGIS Schematics
- ArcGIS Runtime – Standard
- ArcGIS Runtime Extensions – ArcGIS 3D Analyst, ArcGIS Spatial Analyst, ArcGIS Network Analyst
Also included in the program are:
- ArcGIS Online – (1) one annual subscription – program level varies by tier level
- Esri Developer Network Standard – (1) one annual subscription to the Esri Developer Network Standard (EDN)
- Esri CityEngine Advanced – (1) one Single Use License and (1) Concurrent Use License
- Instructor-led Training – 5% discount on all instructor-led training or instructor-led online classes that are scheduled at Esri facilities and sold on a per seat basis.
- User Conference passes – varies by tier level
- Virtual Campus (web training) – varies by tier level
- Authorized Technical Support Callers – varies by tier level
The following benefits are included in the Small Utilities ELA program by meter count tier levels:
|Tier Level||Virtual Campus (Dollars Per Year)||Technical Support Callers||User Conference Passes (per Year)||Annual Level||Named Users Included (up to)||Service Credits Included|
Product Add-ons for Program ELAs
You can augment your Program ELA with the following product add-ons (available for a nominal fee):
- ArcPad – Unlimited access to ArcPad software
- ArcGIS Data Interoperability extension – Unlimited access to ArcGIS Data Interoperability software.
- Training – Specially priced 15-, 21-, or 30-day training packages designed to save you more on Instructor-Led training. This savings is an additional savings over and above the 5% discount on training that is already included in your agreement.
Please contact us for further updates on ELA’s for Commercial Businesses