We are looking for Technical Sales Executive to join our team. As a Technical Sales Executive, you will be responsible for gathering customers’ requirement and solution design, developing, and delivering effective presentations, understanding technical documents, and putting together business proposals.
- To maintain a thorough knowledge of the company’s products and service offerings and methodologies.
- To work as a technical and sales team member to capture new customer requirements and develop and expand the product portfolio.
- Ability and confident in closing deals/projects with a set target within a stated period. And knowledge of industry to requirements.
- To articulate (through written submissions and oral presentations) solutions to both technical and non-technical customers as a technical expert.
- Producing detailed costing, POCs and quotes for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.
- Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- To work as a sales team member in product suitability and service delivery expectations.
- Support sales efforts with in-depth product and business knowledge.
- General working knowledge of GIS solutions and deep interest in evolving IT technologies.
- Experience in developing and delivering effective presentations. Ability to work independently and to be proactive.
- Technically skilled with a customer-focused mind and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Not less than 3 years proven track record in a sales’ environment within an IT Infrastructure business.
About Sambus Geospatial
Sambus Geospatial is a Geographic Information System (GIS) and mapping company in Ghana. We are the sole distributor of ESRI, ENVI, Trimble and WINGTRA Drones with exclusive representation in Ghana, Nigeria, Gambia, Gabon, Sierra Leone, Equatorial Guinea, and Liberia.
We develop applications that integrates technologies and provide a range of geospatial solutions and provide sales, innovation, consultancy, and training in the use of mapping and spatial analytics software for desktop, software as a service (SaaS), and enterprise applications. These products deliver location intelligence and meet digital transformation needs for organizations. and individuals
Sambus Geospatial has gained substantial experience in the development and implementation of socio-economic and environmental related projects and methodologies using GIS. Many sectors in Ghana and the West African sub-region have benefited immensely from our expertise and technologies through ESRI GIS software installation, project support and capacity building, with the most complete GIS platform – ArcGIS for Mapping, data management, planning and analysis, workforce optimization, and operational awareness and a robust organizational structure