We are looking for a Business Development and Channel Manager to join our team. The Business Development & Channel Manager (BD&C Manager) is responsible for identifying new business opportunities, marketing and promoting the company’s brand and building high levels of engagement with the company’s customers and stakeholders. The BD&C Manager must identify and generate new business opportunities that contribute to the company achieving its revenue, profitability and business growth objectives. Key to doing achieving this includes building long-term relationships with the user company’s community and key stakeholders
- Lead generation and revenue growth from new clients
- Marketing and promoting the Sambus brand
- Customer relationship management and stakeholder engagement
- Achieving targeted ROI levels on marketing and business promotion expenditure.
- Minimum Bachelor’s/Master’s degree and a professional/technical qualification in the area of expertise.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in I.T, Geospatial/SaaS/GIS or related industries. Experience in high-level business development, negotiations, and managing client relationships management.
- Middle management experience in a corporate setting. Demonstrated ability to communicate, lead and influence, and effectively achieve results through people at all levels of the organization
- Excellent mentoring and coaching, people management and team building skills.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
About Sambus Geospatial
Sambus Geospatial is a Geographic Information System (GIS) and mapping company. We are the sole distributor of ESRI, ENVI, Trimble and WINGTRA Drones with exclusive representation in Ghana, Nigeria, Gambia, Gabon, Sierra Leone, Equatorial Guinea, and Liberia.
We develop applications that integrates technologies and provide a range of geospatial solutions and provide sales, innovation, consultancy, and training in the use of mapping and spatial analytics software for desktop, software as a service (SaaS), and enterprise applications. These products deliver location intelligence and meet digital transformation needs for organizations. and individuals
Sambus Geospatial has gained substantial experience in the development and implementation of socio-economic and environmental related projects and methodologies using GIS. Many sectors in Ghana and the West African sub-region have benefited immensely from our expertise and technologies through ESRI GIS software installation, project support and capacity building, with the most complete GIS platform – ArcGIS for Mapping, data management, planning and analysis, workforce optimization, and operational awareness and a robust organizational structure