We are looking for a Business Development Executive to join our team. The role would require the individual to assume the responsibility of helping Sambus Geospatial obtain better brand recognition and financial growth. Their duties include coordinating with company executives, sales and marketing professionals, reviewing current market trends and proposing new business ideas to improve revenue.
1. Research into the company’s market to gather business intelligence relevant to business development activities.
2. Develop new markets, expand existing market opportunities, and engage in market penetration activities for the company.
3. Undertake sales and marketing of the company’s products to current clients and prospects.
4. Develop new relationships and nurture existing ones in a way that positively impacts the company’s bottom line, and also adds and creates value for the company.
- Must have a first degree in GIS, Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Teams)
- Must have very good writing skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, and customer service skills
- Excellent teamwork and ability to network and foster new working relationships
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences, and research new markets as needed.
About Sambus Geospatial
Sambus Geospatial is a Geographic Information System (GIS) and mapping company. We are the sole distributor of ESRI, ENVI, Trimble and WINGTRA Drones with exclusive representation in Ghana, Nigeria, Gambia, Gabon, Sierra Leone, Equatorial Guinea, and Liberia.
We develop applications that integrates technologies and provide a range of geospatial solutions and provide sales, innovation, consultancy, and training in the use of mapping and spatial analytics software for desktop, software as a service (SaaS), and enterprise applications. These products deliver location intelligence and meet digital transformation needs for organizations. and individuals
Sambus Geospatial has gained substantial experience in the development and implementation of socio-economic and environmental related projects and methodologies using GIS. Many sectors in Ghana and the West African sub-region have benefited immensely from our expertise and technologies through ESRI GIS software installation, project support and capacity building, with the most complete GIS platform – ArcGIS for Mapping, data management, planning and analysis, workforce optimization, and operational awareness and a robust organizational structure