We are looking for a Human Resource (HR) intern to join our team. The intern shall be responsible for overseeing the daily administrative tasks and concerns that pertaining to HR in Sambus Geospatial. The HR Assistant must assist the Senior HR Assistant and/or the HR Manager with record maintenance, internal communications and all administrative tasks pertaining HR operations and staff management in Sambus.
- Support efficient running of HR tasks and internal HR operations
- Disseminate staff information
- Collect and collate data from staff key HR issues
- Update staff and employee files.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management/Business Management/Business studies or equivalent
- Minimum 1 years’ relevant work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and people handling skills with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills, time management and good conflict management with high level of emotional intelligence
- To be a proactive forward thinker that takes initiative and acts with a sense of urgency.
- Highly computer literate with excellent ability in email, MS Office and business communication tools
- Outstanding attention to detail coupled with the ability to follow instructions and policies
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
About Sambus Geospatial
Sambus Geospatial is a Geographic Information System (GIS) and mapping company. We are the sole distributor of ESRI, ENVI, Trimble and WINGTRA Drones with exclusive representation in Ghana, Nigeria, Gambia, Gabon, Sierra Leone, Equatorial Guinea, and Liberia.
We develop applications that integrates technologies and provide a range of geospatial solutions and provide sales, innovation, consultancy, and training in the use of mapping and spatial analytics software for desktop, software as a service (SaaS), and enterprise applications. These products deliver location intelligence and meet digital transformation needs for organizations. and individuals
Sambus Geospatial has gained substantial experience in the development and implementation of socio-economic and environmental related projects and methodologies using GIS. Many sectors in Ghana and the West African sub-region have benefited immensely from our expertise and technologies through ESRI GIS software installation, project support and capacity building, with the most complete GIS platform – ArcGIS for Mapping, data management, planning and analysis, workforce optimization, and operational awareness and a robust organizational structure