We are looking for a Marketing Officer who will assist the team in implementing marketing plans that are specific to our numerous target markets and business sectors, coordinating communication activities across various target markets. The suitable candidate should have the following skills:
- Excellent writing skills
- Understanding of the marketing and media landscape
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 2 years’ relevant working experience.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), as well as knowledge of how to integrate different technologies to support marketing and communication activities.
- Develop and implement marketing plans that are specific to our numerous target markets, sectors, and regions.
- Coordinate and lead the organization and management of SGL events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials, and online activities.
- Ensure communication reviews, creation of approved messaging, and liaison with multiple departments to plan and develop timely and effective communication activities.
- Create pertinent copy for communications efforts.
- Undertake internal and external communication.
- Generate and implement innovative plans and strategies to enhance brand engagement and client awareness of SGL brand, products, and services.
- Collaborate with the graphic designing team, to churn out captivating creatives.
- Source and create engaging content that will be used to showcase the organization’s products, services, and solutions.
- Develop the channels that will be necessary to reach a variety of audiences and stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities and avenues for SGL to undertake strategic CSR initiatives.
About Sambus Geospatial
Sambus Geospatial is a Geographic Information System (GIS) and mapping company. We are the sole distributor of ESRI, ENVI, Trimble and WINGTRA Drones with exclusive representation in Ghana, Nigeria, Gambia, Gabon, Sierra Leone, Equatorial Guinea, and Liberia.
We develop applications that integrates technologies and provide a range of geospatial solutions and provide sales, innovation, consultancy, and training in the use of mapping and spatial analytics software for desktop, software as a service (SaaS), and enterprise applications. These products deliver location intelligence and meet digital transformation needs for organizations. and individuals
Sambus Geospatial has gained substantial experience in the development and implementation of socio-economic and environmental related projects and methodologies using GIS. Many sectors in Ghana and the West African sub-region have benefited immensely from our expertise and technologies through ESRI GIS software installation, project support and capacity building, with the most complete GIS platform – ArcGIS for Mapping, data management, planning and analysis, workforce optimization, and operational awareness and a robust organizational structure