We are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our team. The Accounts assistant role is a supporting role to the Finance & Operations Manager. The Account Assistant role is to support the Finance & Operations Manager with the business’ accounting activities by helping with tasks like bookkeeping, ledger maintenance, account reconciliation, financial analysis and reporting, and all administrative tasks pertaining to accounts. The Account Assistant will also assist with basic administration tasks and should be on hand to answer any queries raised by staff or external clients. The role holder should will help with maintaining the business’ finance procedures and protocols as well as updating and implementing them when necessary following the directives of the Finance & Operations Manager.
- Bookkeeping, ledger maintenance and accounting:
- Enter financial transactions and key in data using QuickBooks accounting software
- Process payments and invoices and gather audit trails for both internal and external usage of funds.
- Preparing petty cash report
- Assisting in preparing financial statements (Income statement, balance sheet, statement of cash flows, and statement of owner’s equity).
- Assisting in periodic financial statements analysis, financial reporting and financial modelling.
- Audit, validate and check invoices against items or services received to ensure.
- Undertake accounting related administration tasks.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance (ICA/ACCA qualified will be added advantage).
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant work experience.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
About Sambus Geospatial
Sambus Geospatial is a Geographic Information System (GIS) and mapping company. We are the sole distributor of ESRI, ENVI, Trimble and WINGTRA Drones with exclusive representation in Ghana, Nigeria, Gambia, Gabon, Sierra Leone, Equatorial Guinea, and Liberia.
We develop applications that integrates technologies and provide a range of geospatial solutions and provide sales, innovation, consultancy, and training in the use of mapping and spatial analytics software for desktop, software as a service (SaaS), and enterprise applications. These products deliver location intelligence and meet digital transformation needs for organizations. and individuals
Sambus Geospatial has gained substantial experience in the development and implementation of socio-economic and environmental related projects and methodologies using GIS. Many sectors in Ghana and the West African sub-region have benefited immensely from our expertise and technologies through ESRI GIS software installation, project support and capacity building, with the most complete GIS platform – ArcGIS for Mapping, data management, planning and analysis, workforce optimization, and operational awareness and a robust organizational structure