We are looking for a GIS Developer to join our team. As a GIS Developer in Sambus Geospatial, you would be working on Geographic Information Systems to program, design, and develop GIS software applications and more!
- Develop custom applications based on client needs and requests from sales and business development teams.
- Take charge of collaborating with the relevant departments to execute professional services projects for clients.
- Support the sales and/or business development team in executing software demonstrations during presentations for clients as well as developing technical articles for market development and sales presentations.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in GIS/Geospatial field or related area.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in I.T, Geospatial/SaaS/GIS /Autodesk or related industries.
- Familiarity with at least one of the following ESRI, Trimble, Harris and Wingtra systems
- Model building and knowledge of other tools such as ArcGIS, SQL, GIS database design will be an advantage
- Knowledge of GIS Analysis and workflow
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Relevant Data Analysis and Programming Language/Skills in PYTHON, html, Java Script, Node/React, Power BI,
About Sambus Geospatial
Sambus Geospatial is a Geographic Information System (GIS) and mapping company. We are the sole distributor of ESRI, ENVI, Trimble and WINGTRA Drones with exclusive representation in Ghana, Nigeria, Gambia, Gabon, Sierra Leone, Equatorial Guinea, and Liberia.
We develop applications that integrates technologies and provide a range of geospatial solutions and provide sales, innovation, consultancy, and training in the use of mapping and spatial analytics software for desktop, software as a service (SaaS), and enterprise applications. These products deliver location intelligence and meet digital transformation needs for organizations. and individuals
Sambus Geospatial has gained substantial experience in the development and implementation of socio-economic and environmental related projects and methodologies using GIS. Many sectors in Ghana and the West African sub-region have benefited immensely from our expertise and technologies through ESRI GIS software installation, project support and capacity building, with the most complete GIS platform – ArcGIS for Mapping, data management, planning and analysis, workforce optimization, and operational awareness and a robust organizational structure