We are looking for a Professional Driver to join our team. The Professional Driver would be responsible for transporting products, materials, equipment, and company staff to and from specified locations. His key performance indicators include: keeping clean driving records, Providing timely and reliable transportation services, Keeping company vehicles in a good state by ensuring periodic maintenance checks are done and updating vehicle logbooks as required by company policy.
- Dropping and picking up stuff, collecting products, materials, and packages, and maintaining a travel to record work hours, travel time, and locations traveled to.
- To perform routine checks on the company vehicle
- To be able to carry out all transportation duties on time and in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Front Desk & Administration duties
- Report and update the line manager/management about accidents, injuries, and damage to company vehicles.
- Ensure that the company vehicle is kept clean and properly maintained by regularly washing, cleaning, and maintaining the vehicle
- Ensure that company vehicles are always parked in parking areas using permits to avoid charges
- Assisting with loading and offloading of products, materials, and staff luggage where necessary
- Keep vehicles in a good state and update management on necessary maintenance and routine checks so maintenance can be funded on time.
- Minimum Junior High School education or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and people handling skills with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable and punctual always
- Excellent knowledge of road safety regulations and local routes. roads.
- The ability to use GPS systems and car manuals
- Clean driving record and a valid vehicle driver’s license.
About Sambus Geospatial
Sambus Geospatial is a Geographic Information System (GIS) and mapping company. We are the sole distributor of ESRI, ENVI, Trimble and WINGTRA Drones with exclusive representation in Ghana, Nigeria, Gambia, Gabon, Sierra Leone, Equatorial Guinea, and Liberia.
We develop applications that integrates technologies and provide a range of geospatial solutions and provide sales, innovation, consultancy, and training in the use of mapping and spatial analytics software for desktop, software as a service (SaaS), and enterprise applications. These products deliver location intelligence and meet digital transformation needs for organizations. and individuals
Sambus Geospatial has gained substantial experience in the development and implementation of socio-economic and environmental related projects and methodologies using GIS. Many sectors in Ghana and the West African sub-region have benefited immensely from our expertise and technologies through ESRI GIS software installation, project support and capacity building, with the most complete GIS platform – ArcGIS for Mapping, data management, planning and analysis, workforce optimization, and operational awareness and a robust organizational structure