We are looking for Technical Sales Executive to join our team. Undertake Business-to-Business (i.e. B2B) sales in a vertical market and sell to potential customers by identifying and generating opportunities which would leverage the resources and training provided by Sambus Geospatial.
- Identify sales opportunities and follow the sequence of activities in the Sambus Sales Cycle to achieve annual sales targets
- Networking and building connections as well as developing new accounts to build a potential sale pipeline.
- Developing a sales document, preparing quotes, and completing sales-related administration tasks
- Providing outstanding after-sales services to clients and managing client relationships to ensure positive customer satisfaction reviews. Achieve minimum 4-star rating (i.e. 4 out 5) in the assigned vertical
- Collaborating with the Finance & Operations Unit and the Tech team to ensure products are ordered and delivered within agreed timelines.
- Drive repeat sales by checking customer purchase history and cross-selling and/or upselling clients
- Ensure customer loyalty by generating and suggesting added value services clients end-users within client organizations can get from the products purchased
- Keep the product knowledge and technical skills up to date by participating in ongoing training, workshop and career development programmes
- Operational reporting and feedback and Client and vertical research
- Minimum University’s Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Geospatial/GIS related field or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in Geospatial/SaaS/GIS or related industries.
- Excellent understanding of the sales cycle, soliciting customer requirements and generating solutions for customers and potential
- Experience in a target driven environment with a demonstrated ability to work to achieve set targets.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of sales techniques
- Proactive and innovative with demonstrated ability to identify value-added products and/or services for clients and potential clients.
About Sambus Geospatial
Sambus Geospatial is a Geographic Information System (GIS) and mapping company. We are the sole distributor of ESRI, ENVI, Trimble and WINGTRA Drones with exclusive representation in Ghana, Nigeria, Gambia, Gabon, Sierra Leone, Equatorial Guinea, and Liberia.
We develop applications that integrates technologies and provide a range of geospatial solutions and provide sales, innovation, consultancy, and training in the use of mapping and spatial analytics software for desktop, software as a service (SaaS), and enterprise applications. These products deliver location intelligence and meet digital transformation needs for organizations. and individuals
Sambus Geospatial has gained substantial experience in the development and implementation of socio-economic and environmental related projects and methodologies using GIS. Many sectors in Ghana and the West African sub-region have benefited immensely from our expertise and technologies through ESRI GIS software installation, project support and capacity building, with the most complete GIS platform – ArcGIS for Mapping, data management, planning and analysis, workforce optimization, and operational awareness and a robust organizational structure