We are looking for a Technical Support & Professional Services Executive to join our team. The role of the Technical Support & Professional Services Unit can be split into two, one, the internal responsibilities (i.e. back-end) and their external responsibilities (i.e. front-end). Concerning the internal duties (i.e. back-end), the unit is in charge of ensuring that I.T and technological infrastructure of Sambus’ internal operations and processes are up to scratch and functioning as well as carrying out internal technical training for Sambus staff. The external responsibilities (i.e. front-end) of the Technical Support & Professional Services Unit have to do with all the technical support and professional services Sambus provides for its customers, from training, to technical support/customer service, to client value addition – building applications/custom solutions
- Minimum Bachelor’s/Master’s degree and a professional in the area of expertise.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in I.T, Geospatial/SaaS/GIS or related industries.
- Familiarity with at least one of the following ESRI, Trimble, Harris and Wingtra system.
- Middle management experience in a corporate setting.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, lead and influence, and effectively achieve results through people at all levels of the organization
- Excellent mentoring and coaching, people management and team building skills.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
About Sambus Geospatial
Sambus Geospatial is a Geographic Information System (GIS) and mapping company. We are the sole distributor of ESRI, ENVI, Trimble and WINGTRA Drones with exclusive representation in Ghana, Nigeria, Gambia, Gabon, Sierra Leone, Equatorial Guinea, and Liberia.
We develop applications that integrates technologies and provide a range of geospatial solutions and provide sales, innovation, consultancy, and training in the use of mapping and spatial analytics software for desktop, software as a service (SaaS), and enterprise applications. These products deliver location intelligence and meet digital transformation needs for organizations. and individuals
Sambus Geospatial has gained substantial experience in the development and implementation of socio-economic and environmental related projects and methodologies using GIS. Many sectors in Ghana and the West African sub-region have benefited immensely from our expertise and technologies through ESRI GIS software installation, project support and capacity building, with the most complete GIS platform – ArcGIS for Mapping, data management, planning and analysis, workforce optimization, and operational awareness and a robust organizational structure