We are looking for a Technical Support & Internal I.T. Support s Executive to join our team. This role covers installing and configuring computer systems, addressing cybersecurity issues, maintaining the company’s intranet, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical and applications problems. Depending on the needs of the company’s operations, the role could involve undertaking system architecture duties and bringing systems architects together to address the short-term and long-term systems and software needs of Sambus.
BACK-END – DUTIES
- Internal I.T. support duties
- Day-to-day administration of servers, networks, systems and internal infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting and solving hardware and software problems based on staff issues.
- Ensure that data security is adhered to in handling company data.
- Software acquisition & deployment:
- Design and monitor the implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
- Review new and existing system designs and make recommendations for improving or altering the internal I.T. systems.
- Internal I.T. infrastructure management:
- Liaise with department heads and staff to maintain and update technical performance of internal I.T. infrastructure.
- Support the roll-out of new applications and set up new staff users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Replace hardware parts as required
- Minimum Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer engineering or related area.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in I.T, systems support or related industries.
- Familiarity with at least one of the following ESRI, Trimble, Harris and Wingtra systems
- Familiarity with computer servers and advanced software systems
- Knowledge of Network analyzers, network switches, and network channels essential to the role
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
About Sambus Geospatial
Sambus Geospatial is a Geographic Information System (GIS) and mapping company. We are the sole distributor of ESRI, ENVI, Trimble and WINGTRA Drones with exclusive representation in Ghana, Nigeria, Gambia, Gabon, Sierra Leone, Equatorial Guinea, and Liberia.
We develop applications that integrates technologies and provide a range of geospatial solutions and provide sales, innovation, consultancy, and training in the use of mapping and spatial analytics software for desktop, software as a service (SaaS), and enterprise applications. These products deliver location intelligence and meet digital transformation needs for organizations. and individuals
Sambus Geospatial has gained substantial experience in the development and implementation of socio-economic and environmental related projects and methodologies using GIS. Many sectors in Ghana and the West African sub-region have benefited immensely from our expertise and technologies through ESRI GIS software installation, project support and capacity building, with the most complete GIS platform – ArcGIS for Mapping, data management, planning and analysis, workforce optimization, and operational awareness and a robust organizational structure