The chosen candidate will assist the team in managing the organization’s website and social media platforms, as well as designing compelling graphics for the brand.
- Setting up, running, maintaining, and updating the website and the social media platform for the company.
- Responding to and troubleshooting all website and social media platform issues.
- Recognizing and addressing any security flaws on websites and social media
- Making sure the right security measures are enabled to secure the website and social
- Adding data feeds and client CMS programs to websites.
- Performing content audits to get rid of information that is redundant or duplicate.
- Producing pertinent content for websites and social media channels that is in line
with the organization’s strategy.
- Performing routine test programs to ensure the quality and effectiveness of websites
and social media platforms.
- Consistently enhancing the user experience on the social media platform and
- Working together with management and all employees to develop plans to increase
online traffic and subscriber metrics.
- Staying current with industry best practices and keeping an eye on the websites and
social media accounts of rival businesses.
- Creating concepts for images based on specifications.
- Making layouts and graphics with design software and verifying graphic
compatibility across media.
- Adjust designs after feedback and ensure that the final graphics and layouts are eyecatching and consistent with the bran
- A degree or diploma in computer science, graphic designing, or related qualification.
- 2 years of work experience in a similar position.
- Extensive knowledge with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and other design
- Experience in design and (social media) marketing.
- Experience in designing mockups, web design, and multimedia presentations.
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Excellent analytical and organization skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Very good team player
About Sambus Geospatial
Sambus Geospatial is a Geographic Information System (GIS) and mapping company. We are the sole distributor of ESRI, ENVI, Trimble and WINGTRA Drones with exclusive representation in Ghana, Nigeria, Gambia, Gabon, Sierra Leone, Equatorial Guinea, and Liberia.
We develop applications that integrates technologies and provide a range of geospatial solutions and provide sales, innovation, consultancy, and training in the use of mapping and spatial analytics software for desktop, software as a service (SaaS), and enterprise applications. These products deliver location intelligence and meet digital transformation needs for organizations. and individuals
Sambus Geospatial has gained substantial experience in the development and implementation of socio-economic and environmental related projects and methodologies using GIS. Many sectors in Ghana and the West African sub-region have benefited immensely from our expertise and technologies through ESRI GIS software installation, project support and capacity building, with the most complete GIS platform – ArcGIS for Mapping, data management, planning and analysis, workforce optimization, and operational awareness and a robust organizational structure